Project Development Engineer
WElink – an international renewable energy specialist company with extensive experience in solar project development and in the design and implementation of energy efficiency programmes globally, is seeking a Project Development Engineer to be based in Madrid.
As the Project Developer Engineer, you will be part of the Project Development Department reporting to the Project Developer Manager.
The main responsibilities of the position will be:
- Support the Business Development Department in analysing and studying projects’ technical viability in a development stage
- Prepare and collect the documents required for projects’ Internal Due Diligence
- Prepare, complete and regularly update the Project Questionnaire
- Estimate the project costs based on the design and information from developers
- Prepare the Yield Assessment based on the pre-engineering design, and compare different configurations for potential improvements of the PV plant’s performance
- Lead the permitting/administrative processes of Project Development for a project in coordination with the PD Manager. Supervise and coordinate with the Development Partner
- Fully understand the procedure for obtaining the Grid Connection point as well as collecting the information required (e.g. permits, licenses, and guarantees)
- Prepare, review or amend the pre-engineering design of the project, following the WElink design criteria and considering the preferences in terms of key equipment to be used
- Review and understand electrical engineering design and specifications. Be fully aligned with the design drawing, engineering principle and method of the work
- Follow and supervise the key aspects of the project development permitting process followed by the project developer sub-contracted by WElink
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related Engineering fields
- Experience in the PV industry
- Ability to work in and across international and intercultural project teams
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Teams, Word, Project, Visio…)
- PV Syst
- Communicating Skills.
- Synthesise information
- Commitment to the company
- Stable project
- Competitive salary
- Incorporation to a company in constant growth
- Dynamic environment.
To apply, please email your CV to HR Manager (Iberia) Monica Morales: email@example.com