Project Developer Manager, Madrid, Spain
WElink – an international renewable energy specialist company with extensive experience in solar project development and in the design and implementation of energy efficiency programmes globally, is seeking an experienced Project Development Manager to be based in Madrid.
The main responsibilities of this PD professional will be:
- Management of development activities for a 1GW pipeline in Iberia
- Accountable to bring projects at different development stages to RTB status.
- Coordination of the Project Development Team
- Supervise relationships with various project developers/partners
- Review and provide binding opinions to projects/opportunities presented by the Business Development Team (new or as a part of secured pipelines)
- Finalise and implement all development processes in coordination with involved departments (Business Development; Operations; Transaction, etc.)
- Provide guidance and share expertise with Project Development leaders.
- Strong leadership and communications skills; self-motivated with the proven problem-solving capability
- Ability to work in and across international and intercultural project teams
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related Engineering fields
- 5+ years of direct experience in project development activities for PV plants – ideally, with experience in both Spain and Portugal
- Proven knowledge of different areas involving projects development: Administrative processes, land lease contracts, grid, etc.
- Understand singularities and processes of different development schemes: National development (+50 MW), regional (under 50 MW) and local (under 10 Ha)
- Able to understand complete PV project lifecycle: from green field to COD and Operation
- Availability to travel
- Team management skills.
- Communicating Skills
- Organizational capacity.
- Stable project
- Competitive salary
- Incorporation to a company in constant growth
- Dynamic environment
To apply, please email your CV to HR Manager (Iberia) Monica Morales: firstname.lastname@example.org